Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let's get Shabby challenge

Over at Let's get Shabby this month they are having a wedding challenge so I thought I'd play along and I very nearly missed the deadline which is tonight eeek!!!
Here is my layout.....


 And a close up of my hand made flowers and cluster details!


Went out fishing in the bay today but didn't catch anything but the sun's rays! Had a great time though!
Have a good week everyone!

E x

13 comments:

Pastila said...

Wonderful LO! I love how you use crochet napkins and roses from paper! Thank you for joining us at shabby!

HarmonySweetpea said...

Such a beautiful layout.

Jasmine S said...

So so pretty. I love your layers and the cluster of flowers. Just stunning.

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous LO! I love the inking on your tearing..x

Jules said...

gorgeous elise... beautiful job on those fabric flowers... so clever!! x

Debbie Lawrence said...

Oh my goodness E, soooooo stunning. Love the colours and the softness, your handmade flowers are just gorgeous. Might want to rethink the book that you have chosen in the bible though - LOL

Leanne J said...

woot woot.. awesome ..you are a queen of shabby.. and oMg what funky awesome flowers.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW This is an awesome layout. I love the flowers and the photo is gorgeous.

Julie said...

Just love your flowers Elise. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.

CorinneD. said...

so beautiful!!!!

Lene said...

This is so beautiful !

Thanks for playing along with us at shabby!

mandysea said...

Just gorgeous! Love the layering and the distressing of the papers. Fab cut outs of the prima stitched paper flowers! just tops is off beautifully! Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

yumiko said...

Hi,Elise!!
Beautiful flowers and lovely layers!!!What a gorgeous layout!!! I love it!!Thank you for playing along with us at Shabby!!!